Before the shelter-in-place was in order, I was working full time as a freelance makeup artist and hairstylist. I mean, I still am, but things are looking a little different these days. Prior to the sudden changes, my work consisted of being on-location doing hair and makeup for my clients at their home, hotel or wedding venues, for example. Some days, I would go into a studio and film makeup tutorials as well.
At the moment, most of my time is spent creating content for social media (i.e doing makeup and hair on myself, working as an affiliate for amazing beauty brands) and emailing/booking future brides (just in the house patiently waiting for quarantine to be over).
Today, I'm truly missing working on-location, sooo, below is the video link to one of the looks that I created with in the studio. It is definitely giving me Euphoria or Coachella vibes and I hope it inspires you to wear some color or get creative with your makeup application.
Photo Cred: Fierce League
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Radiant Concealer
- Laura Mercier Loose setting powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Bronzer, Park Ave Princess
- MAC Powder Blush, Desert Rose
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit, Moonstone
-Morphe Brow Cream, Latte
-ColourPop Give It To Me Straight Palette, Matter of Fact
- ColourPop Give It To Me Straight Palette, Downright
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 1, A5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 1, B3
- False lashes
- ULTA Automatic Lip Liner, Spice
- MAC Satin Lipstick, Shrimpton
- NARS Lip Gloss, On The Radio